Beach, Pier and Common Areas
The Association property consists of three & one half acres of
land with 850 feet of lake front footage, 2 piers,
facilities, volleyball court, horseshoe pits, lawn area, playground
equipment, basketball court and open space.
Paid members and their guests have access to the area and use of all
facilities. Please see:-
Guidelines for use of Park Facilities by Guests and Renters (PDF).
Starting Mid June through Early September the property is operated and controlled by
a professional beach staff. Staff is on duty 7:00 am - 10:00 pm daily.
The Association lake front property is accessed with a key card through
the area's main gate.
Upon receipt of payment of the annual dues, two key cards will be sent to
Association members. These key cards will be required for access to park
through main gate. Two additional key cards may be purchased for $50.00 each. Key
cards are not
longer sold at the beach and can only be purchased by at member through
our park management by mailing in a
- No dogs are allowed.
- Bicycles and skate boards must be left at the entrance. Owners are
required to provide their own security locks.
- Fires are not allowed on the property, except for charcoal used in
- No rock throwing anywhere on property.
- Plans for wedding parties & large parties requiring special use of
the lawn, large barbecue, etc. should be made with beach staff at least
two weeks and no more than one year in advance.
- This area includes the upper area of the park, consisting of the
grass, picnic tables, play area,
basketball court, volleyball court and horseshoe pit. The
grass area is available for the quiet enjoyment of all.
- Vigorous games and activities are not permitted.
- Members are not to leave wet towels or rafts, etc. on the grass
areas because they will damage the lawn.
- The children's play area is for the use of all.
- Adults must supervise their children. Supervision is not provided by
Contact Lake Tahoe Park Association
Tahoe Park Beach, Pier & Common Areas
1700 Sequoia Avenue, Tahoe City, California, 96145 (map)
E-mail: Management - Jim Davisson
E-mail: Association Accounts & Administration
E-mail: Tahoe Park Beach, Pier & Common Areas
Association Mailing Address
P.O. Box 5771, Tahoe City, California, 96145
E-mail: The Board
|Beach & Manager's Telephone: (530) 583-3820
Fax: (530) 581-4275